Play Areas Reopen
Published: 08 July 2020
Please be socially responsible.
Please be aware the play equipment, ancillary items, entrance gates are not sanitised therefore the use of this equipment is entirely at your own risk.
- All visitors should wash or sanitise their hands before entering the play area, and again on leaving
- Children should be supervised carefully to maintain good hygiene and to ensure children wait their turn to use equipment where it is safe to do so
- Please place all of your PPE and litter in bins provided or take home with you.
- Please do not enter this facility if you, or anyone in your household are showing symptoms, or are self-isolating
- Please do not enter if the facility appears busy, and avoid equipment if already occupied.
- If possible ensure that all visitors avoid shouting, touching faces or mouths and observe social distancing rules from anyone outside of their household or support bubble.
- Do not eat food, drink or smoke in the play area.
- Please remember that the Covid-19 virus can survive longer on internal hard surfaces, if possible, entering tube slides, play tunnels or small playhouses should be avoided.